Doctor Who started off as a sometimes very corny but overall enjoyable and well-acted science fiction adventure show and evolved into a really well-earned character study and then after that systematically turned into one of the worst TV shows I have ever willingly set aside time for
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: julie
- Eye Color: brown
- Hair Style/Color: bob cut because it’s actually the 1920s, black
- Height: around 5’6
- Clothing style: loose shirts, shorts, chucks
- Best physical feature: collarbones
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: being too comfortable with everything that i won’t take risks anymore
- Your guilty pleasure: les miserables [whispers nothing makes the heartguts hurt more than exr fanfiction how did i end up like this]
- Ambitions for the future: fucking move
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: ‘what fucking time is it’
- What you think about most: lately, coffee shop trese au set in the 90s. AND HANNIBAL ENDING
- What you think about before bed: ‘i wish it was saturday’
- You think your best quality is: openness to experience
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER
- Single or group dates: group
- To be loved or respected: feared
- Beauty or brains: brains
- Dogs or cats: dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: yeah if it’s easier
- Believe in yourself: in some aspects my ego is accommodating
- Believe in love: love of country yeah
- Want someone: do fictional characters count
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes
- Done drugs: no
- Changed who you were to fit in: thankfully god no
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: THE BLOOD OF ANGRY MEN
- Favorite animal: dogs
- Favorite film: let’s say chicago for now
- Favorite game: borderlands 2
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: january 24th
- How old will you be: 23 what have i done
- Does age matter: in some respects
Today in science we learned that you can never gain cold, you can only have an absence of heat; and it made me think that maybe hatred doesn’t exist, and there’s only an absence of love.
this is the realist shit I’ve ever read
You’re so deep, I can’t even see you right now.
p sure hatred exists, and the absence of love (or any feeling?) is indifference
Test Number Three.
Necropolis will launch at the end of August as an ongoing weekly webcomic. Stay tuned!
ugh I love this! Can’t wait for it to be a webcomic! :3
Brazil June 17, 2013
1. A military police officer pepper sprays a protester during a demonstration in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Monday, June 17, 2013. (Victor R. Caivano/AP)
2. Protestors are reflected on the glass of a building, left, as they march in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Monday, June 17, 2013. Protests in Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and other Brazilian cities, set off by a 10-cent hike in public transport fares, have clearly moved beyond that issue to tap into widespread frustration in Brazil about a heavy tax burden, politicians widely viewed as corrupt and woeful public education, health and transport systems and come as the nation hosts the Confederations Cup soccer tournament and prepares for next month’s papal visit. (Felipe Dana/AP)
3. Demonstrators march in Rio de Janeiro downtown on June 17, 2013, against higher public transportation fares and the use of public funds to disrupt international football tournaments. (Christophe Simon/AFP/Getty Images)
4. Demonstrators face riot police during one of the many protests around Brazil’s major cities in Belo Horizonte June 17, 2013. (Pedro Vilela/Reuters)
5. Demonstrators shout anti-government slogans behind a banner during one of many protests around Brazil’s major cities in Sao Paulo June 17, 2013. (Alex Almeida/Reuters)
6. A demonstrator shouts at police during a protests in front of the Brazilian National Congress in Brasilia, Brazil, Monday, June 17, 2013. (Eraldo Peres/AP)
7. Policemen arrest students during a protest at the National Congress, on June 17, 2013 in Brasilia. (Evaristo Sa/AFP/Getty Images)
8. A demonstrator argues with police during a protest against the Confederation’s Cup and the government of Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff in Brasilia June 17, 2013. (Ueslei Marcelino/Reuters)
9. Protestors march in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on June 17, 2013. (Felipe Dana/AP)
10. A demonstrator waves a Brazilian flag by a burning a car in downtown Rio de Janeiro June 17, 2013. (Sergio Moraes/Reuters)
this is a good post on top of the importance of the events happening in brazil rn because it actually gives credit to the photographers, their agencies, and the captions. a+
When you encounter the same little detail in fanfic after fanfic and you realize you genuinely can’t remember if that thing is actually canon or if it’s just something fandom made up.
kinda weird how the bible has angels and crosses and stuff like that… might be ripping off Evangelion….
There’s a billion weird inaccuracies and stuff (like why the hell is he polishing that blade, aren’t they like disposable) but I just wanted to draw some dorks being dorky so here’s my otp again